NCAA selection show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA selection show

It will be televised on ESPNU at 7pm (Central) this Sunday.

ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU and more are your homes for many of the 2008-09 NCAA fall, winter and spring college sporting events.

LET'S ALL FAMILIARIZE OURSELVES WITH THE SELECTION COMMITTEE......WHO IS THE CHAIRPERSON....AND OTHER MEMBERS.....

JUST IN CASE.

But really......I'm optimistic that we're in.

Comment

Originally posted by shox8498
      LET'S ALL FAMILIARIZE OURSELVES WITH THE SELECTION COMMITTEE......WHO IS THE CHAIRPERSON....AND OTHER MEMBERS.....

JUST IN CASE.

But really......I'm optimistic that we're in.
      I've got the pitchforks, torches, and e-mail on the ready.
      The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

No way the SHOX get left out again. If we make it to the championship game we are a lock. The Committee looked pretty bad nationwide doing it the first time, no way they do it again. With that said, lets take care of business this weekend so we don't have to sweat it. Not to mention it would likely give us a higher seed and a better matchup in the first round.
        And yes, I am with the rest of you, my pitchfork has been sharpened just in case.

Comment

I'd bet money that were headed to Nebraska

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02
            I'd bet money that were headed to Nebraska
            Wish we were heading for Manhattan instead.

Comment

After looking at the VT website, there are a couple predictions putting WSU in Manhattan. I like our chances there much better than up in Lincoln.

Comment

If 3 Valley teams go I say we get Manhatten. If 2 then I'm guessing Nebraska or Texas.

Comment

My guess is the MVC will get 2 in. UNI and the Shocks.

MSU may very well have played themselves out of the Tourney with their weak finish.

I'm not betting the ranch on the Shocks getting in, but I will be mildly surprised if they don't make it this year.

:goshocks:

Comment

is it on?

Comment

If 3 Valley teams go I say we get Manhatten. If 2 then I'm guessing Nebraska or Texas.

I'm sorry to see Whicita State did not make it to Manhatten.

Sorry couldn't resist. :D

Comment

Originally posted by BCSCat

I'm sorry to see Whicita State did not make it to Manhatten.

Sorry couldn't resist. :D
                        Who is Whicita State and where is Manhatten?

Sorry, couldn't resist! :roll:

Comment

Working...
                        X