Shocks at Bradley - MVC Opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks at Bradley - MVC Opener

Sounds like Shocks will be without Sam Sanders for a while due to a hip injury.

Lambo said they are not sure what the nature or extent of the injury is at this point but that they will shut Sam down until they know what they are dealing with.

Best wishes to Sam for a full and quick recovery.

Lambo said he really have a good sense of what they will see from Bradley as they apparently have been moving players around quite a bit in the preseason.

Shocks take set one 25-17 although Bradley hung tough through the mid-point of the set. The Shocks trailed 9-11 when the went on a 8-1 run to take 17-12 lead and coasted home from there.

Sounds like the Braves are playing hard.

Comment

I didn't get that last sentence '72...what was Lambo saying?

UNI takes game 1 from Missouri State 25-21.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
        I didn't get that last sentence '72...what was Lambo saying?

UNI takes game 1 from Missouri State 25-21.
        I think he was saying Bradley was using a lot of different combinations and moving players around a lot in their non-conference matches to the point that he did not have a real good read on how they might attack the Shocks tonight.

Comment

Lindsey Engel, from Colwich, in her first play as a Shocker gets a service ace.

Comment

UNI won the first set against MSU 25-21 and are up in the second set 15-13.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

UNI takes game 2 25-19.

Comment

UNI takes game 2 25-18
                I want to say that this says that MSU is overrated, but I think UNI is probably just that good.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                  UNI takes game 2 25-18
                  I want to say that this says that MSU is overrated, but I think UNI is probably just that good.
                  I would have to agree. I think this says more about UNI's strength than any particular weakness by MSU.

Shocks take the second set 25-18, but I'm not sure they are really hititng on all cylinders. Tomorrow will tell us where we really stand.

Comment

UNI jumps out to a 6-1 lead in Set 3.

Comment

All Panthers 13-5.

Bradley appears to have brought in a few players. What was a joke of a team at least is competitive now.

7-7 in set 3.

Comment

Panthers sweep 21-19-17.

Comment

Panthers sweep 21-19-17.
                          Impressive performance by UNI. Shocks better have their A++ game ready to go tomorrow.

Comment

Braves raise the white flag.

Comment

Shocks with pretty good scoring balance tonight.

Kind of difficult to get a good read on how they played. Let's see what Lambo has to say.

Comment

Working...
                              X