Still #7 in attendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still #7 in attendance

Texas and Washington have narrowed the gap, however.

I did the calculations on what it would take for us to stay ahead of or tied with Texas and Washington:

Texas has one more home match (against KSU):

In order for us to finish one person per match ahead of Texas, their attendance must be 3,929 or less.

In order for us to tie Texas, their attendance must be 3,942.

Washington has two more home matches (against Oregon St. and Oregon):

In order for us to finish one person per match ahead of Washington, their attendance average for the two matches must be 3,176 or less.

In order for us to tie Washington, their attendance average for the two matches must be 3,182.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Man does anyone realize that five MVC teams are in the top 20 in attendance? What strong support for VB, I hope this eventually translates to a very strong represenation of the conference in the polls someday.

Comment

Looking on the negative side, there's really only four. Creighton was boosted by playing in a tournment at the Quest center where the Nebraska-Penn State game drew 13,000. They gave credit to both Nebraska and Creighton as "home" teams. Without the benefit of that situation their average would probably be around 1000 (38th place).

But still, four in the top 20 is damn good!

Comment

Working...
        X