WSU vs Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs Miami

Another interesting challenge for this young Shocker team facing a good Miami team on short turnaround and an early start time.

One thing in the Shocks favor is that Miami had to go five sets to dispath UTA.

Hopefully, the stellar defense will continue and we pick up our offensive productivity a little bit today.

:goshocks:

7-3 Miami

Comment

10-10

Comment

Shocks tie it up at 10-10.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

11-10 Shocks
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

14-12 Shocks. Miami timeout.

Comment

14-12 Shox

Miami timeout :good:

Comment

Ace by Adney!

16-12 Shocks

Comment

23-18 WSU. TO Miami

Comment

Set 1 to the Shocks 25-19.

Comment

Camri continues her impressive start to her career at WSU.

The best thing so far has been that Camri has been solid digging the ball which could really help replace Stockman's back row defense.

Comment

13-9 Miami. WSU timeout.

Comment

13-19

Comment

14-21

Comment

Miami takes set 2, 25-17.

Comment

Working...
                              X