X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU v. OU

We're under way ...

8-6 Shox in the first.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

14-10 Shox in the first
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Feekin ace ... 17-11 Shox ... OU Timeout

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Certainly looking more polished than you might have expected for the first match. Obviously OU may be a little rusty and play better as the match goes on, but so far so good.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

19-16 gettin a little close

Comment

Sanders block! 21*-16

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

back to back blocks ...22-20

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Shocks get a block of their own to move to 23-20
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

24-20 Shox!

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Ace for the set!

Comment

Boo-ya! 25-20 first game win

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

I don't know about every one else but i wasn't expecting us to start this well.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Camri looking good in her Shocker debut.

Comment

9-5 OU. WSU timeout. Had it tied at 5, but let OU run of 4 straight.

Comment

Service errors :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X