No announcement yet.

WSU vs Bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNI up on MSU 2 games to none at intermission.

Comment

UNI completes sweep of a fading MSU team with a 30-18 win in Game 3.

Three way tie for second between UNI, MSU and CU all at 14-4.

I believe UNI wins the tiebreaker as all 3 teams split their matches during the year, but UNI has the only win over the 1st place Shockers.

I'm not sure about the tiebreaker for the #3 and #4 seeds between MSU and CU.

Comment

CU has the #3 and MSU has the #4. We play the MSU/Ill St. winner at 5:00pm on Friday.

The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Figures. Personally, I think that is a tougher draw than UNI has vs the winner of the Creighton-SIU match, especially since the matches are in Springfield.

Oh well, I guess that's our reward for winning the Regular Season Championship by 3 games.

Nothing has been real easy for the Shocks this year so no reason to have expected much different in this Tournament.

Shocks should not have any trouble getting focused for what lies ahead.

Good Luck, Shocks.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

I'm just glad we aren't playing UNI in the secind round!!!!

Comment

Great regular season. I'm excited to go watch some live post season play for the first time ever. Hope the Shockers can take their play a notch or two up.

Comment

Working...
              X