2010 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Schedule

First look at the schedule for 2010 -- doesn't appear to be too strong. Home Tournament Labor Day weekend only has two teams - Portland and Stephen F. Austin.

Agreed that it is not an overwhelmingly strong schedule, but maybe that's best with a team that lost quite a few key contributors and will be looking to reload with a lot of new faces this year.

Comment

Probably could NOT get BCS to come to WSU for fear of an ass whipping.
      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10
        Probably could NOT get BCS to come to WSU for fear of an ass whipping.
        Maybe, but I see the Shocks picked no higher than 3rd in the MVC this year behind UNI and MSU.

MSU has home tournaments on back-to-back weekends with matches against Texas A&M, North Carolina, Ohio University, St. Louis, Utah and Oklahoma. A real nice opportunity for the Bears to build a good post-season resume.

UNI on the other hand has no non-conference home matches on their schedule. The play in tournaments at Purdue, Minnesota and Kansas. They also play Baylor and Dayton at the Minnesota Tournament. They play a match at Iowa State pre-conference and they play at Notre Dame during the conference season.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Not sure what MSU has to attract that home schedule. Maybe teams like to take side trips to Branson.

Comment

Working...
        X