Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#12 Kansas State vs aTm on FSN 7 PM tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BCSCat,

We welcome fans from other schools, as long as they behave like a guest. Taking digs at our school, team or fans (ie. the recruit comment you made) is not very guest-like. Our hospitality will dry up quickly with such behavior. Consider this message a map of our house with a red line drawn from "you are here" to the front door, just in case we ask you to use it.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rockemshockem
      Ok, after reading this thread I'm almost ashamed to say that WSU and KSU are my two favorite colleges. How about both schools admit that the other is having a great season. The number of Kansas girls used to build up both programs is great for the state. How about when we want to talk about elitist thinking we look a little bit farther east, or even better lets talk about whole other parts of the country.
      I have no problem with KSU's VB program. They came here and played us; we have gone there and played them. I think KSU has an excellent VB program and team and I'll root for them in the NCAA tourney.

Some of the KSU fans, on the other hand, are trolls. If WSU played VB in the Big12, the Shocks would finish somewhere between third and fifth. Missouri State would probably do as well as WSU in the Big12.

KSU trolls might bring up MSU's loss to KU. So what? UCLA lost to Oregon State. Hawaii lost to Oregon State. Oregon State is 10-15 overall, 3-10 Pac-10. Are UCLA and Hawaii bad teams? Creighton beat Iowa State (5th place in Big 12) in Ames. The top four in the Valley could "hang" with the top 5 in the Big 12. The Valley teams would lose to Nebraska and Texas just like everyone else in the Big 12 or in the country. No shame in that.
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Look, I originally posted to remind all here that the match last night was on TV. I thought that WSU fans might want to watch a team and arena that will most likely host a Regional that WSU could play in. I got called "Mr. Tireflats", had our two European players called "girls?", was told aTm is weak and that the KSU MB was no good. How the heck do you expect me to react? We all have our opinions and that's fine. IF WSU and MSU are so good than why have they not won against the Big XII. aTm was called weak but they extended the 'Cats much more on their home floor than WSU did at home this year even with a very favorable schedule in their tournament.

If someone has the overall W-L Big XII/MVC head to head results over the last ten years please post it. I will be happy to eat crow if it even approaches .500.

Sorry just my opinion. Good luck to WSU. I hope we meet in the tourney.

Comment

We'll make you eat crow anyway if you choose to come on Our Board and condescend.

This may not have been said to you enough as you were growing up.....so I'll say it now.

Know your place.

Comment

I would like to apologize right now for any KSU fans that come on this board and troll. Trust me they do not represent the majority of KSU fans. K-State has been told for so long by the NUs, KU's, MU's, etc. of the world that they are no good at anything that most fans are not looking to do the same thing to others. However, KSU fans are also quick to defend their school from any jab trown at them, whether real or imagined. WSU fans should understand this from all the times we've had to listen to anyone and everyone bash not us per say, but our entire conference.

Basically what I'm trying to say with all this is that WSU and KSU are very similar, alot more so than I think most people realize. I really believe that if WSU had been able to keep a successful football program going back in the 80's right now KSU/WSU might be one of the best all sport rivalries in this part of the country right now. I could even see a same conference affiliation, probably not, but possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by BCSCat
              Look, I originally posted to remind all here that the match last night was on TV. I thought that WSU fans might want to watch a team and arena that will most likely host a Regional that WSU could play in. I got called "Mr. Tireflats", had our two European players called "girls?", was told aTm is weak and that the KSU MB was no good. How the heck do you expect me to react? We all have our opinions and that's fine. IF WSU and MSU are so good than why have they not won against the Big XII. aTm was called weak but they extended the 'Cats much more on their home floor than WSU did at home this year even with a very favorable schedule in their tournament.

If someone has the overall W-L Big XII/MVC head to head results over the last ten years please post it. I will be happy to eat crow if it even approaches .500.

Ten years ago, WSU was terrible. Look at http://webs.wichita.edu/dt/shockerma...sp?_s=142&_d=8. In 2000, WSU's RPI rank was 279.
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

KSU hasn't always been good either but I'm talking about conference head to head not WSU/KSU.

Comment

Originally posted by BCSCat

You're kidding right? You have hardly been a victim in this discussion. For the entire season, you have gone out of your way time and time again to gloat about how good the Big 12 is a be derisive of the Valley. If you want reasoned debate, don't come on to someone else's board and be arrogant and condescending, and certainly don't whine when people don't react kindly to such behavior.
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
                  X