• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shocks win 15-12 !!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:wsu_posters: :goshocks:

Comment

Emily Stockman 30 KILLS
      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

EMILY FREAKIN' STOCKMAN!!!!!! :goshocks: :goshocks:
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

Way ta go ladies.

:posterwsu:
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

In the post-game, Coach pointed out the contribution of Katie Niggemeyer: 14-3-24-.458.

He also pointed out Kim's contribution - she only hit .209, but she had a difficult match-up for much of the match.

Comment

:yahoo:
                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

These 2 teams have fought some epic battles in the last 7 years or so.

This one may top them all. I didn't think our girls had the heart to win a match like this.....boy I am glad I'm that stupid.

:clap: :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: :wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

Big win for the Shocks in many ways. Great to win one where the Ladies had to dig down deep in a tough, tough match.

More importantly, the Shocks may very well have punched their ticket to the NCAA Tournament. We need UNI to defeat Creighton tonight.

Career matches for Emily and Kim, plus outstanding efforts by Katie and Melissa. Way to represent Seniors.

30 kills for Emily! That was a special peformance.

:good: :goshocks: :clap:

Comment

We get what we needed. Another shot at UNI.

:goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                        Big win for the Shocks in many ways. Great to win one where the Ladies had to dig down dip in a tough, tough match.

More importantly, the Shocks may very well have punched their ticket to the NCAA Tournament. We need UNI to defeat Creighton tonight.

Career matches for Emily and Kim, plus outstanding efforts by Katie and Melissa. Way to represent Seniors.

30 kills for Emily! That was a special peformance.

:good: :goshocks: :clap:
                        Agree that we have a real shot at the NCAA even if we don't win the tournament final. However, it sure would be great to go out and earn the bid the old fashioned way.

For whatever reason, this team had not shown the crunch time toughness that has characterized past Lambo led teams. Hopefully this is a defining moment. Great tough effort by the Shox tonight.
                        The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Working...
                        X