A Big 12 result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big 12 result

Texas loses to Iowa State (11/4/2009: 25-22, 22-25, 15-25, 25-20, 12-15) at ISU.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

AMES, Iowa - Despite a career-best 27 kills from senior All-America outside hitter Destinee Hooker the second-ranked Texas Volleyball team fell to No. 8 Iowa State, 3-2, Wednesday night at the Hilton Coliseum. The 25-22, 22-25, 15-25, 25-20, 12-15 loss snapped the Longhorns 27-match regular-season winning streak and moved UT to 18-1 on the year and 13-1 in Big 12 play, while the Cyclones improved to 20-3 overall and 12-2 in conference action.
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

I also saw where former Shocker victim OU swept Baylor to move to 9-5 and in sole possession of 4th in the Big XII.

Comment

And the wild kittens up the road beat 23rd ranked Texas A&M. Watched this match and really believe the SHOX would sweep both of these teams. Now we know why they would not schedule us this year. I am sure the wild kittens will play us next year after our 5 seniors are gone. They like to schedule us in "rebuilding" years.
      GO SHOX!

Comment

Working...
      X