More pub on MSU@WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More pub on MSU@WSU

Even with a season chock full of upsets, 2006 feels eerily similar to 2007, thanks to the dominant play of Nebraska and the depth and parity in the Pac-10.

Most Competitive Conference Tournament
    "The MVC regular season champion and top seed for this year's tournament likely will be decided when Missouri State visits Wichita State on Nov. 2."
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Thanks for posting this 316....I saw this last night and got sidetracked everytime I came here to copy the link. Good stuff for ESPN. Slightly ironic since UT swept NU last night (I think that was live).

Comment

I must confess that I have a slight tinge of regret that my old unit reunion conflicts with this game more than missing the first men's basketball exhibition game! The WSU-MSU game is shaping up to be a thriller with national press appeal. I just hope the Shocks come out on top! At least my wife will be able to text me scores to keep me in the know :clap:

Go Shocks!!!!
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
        Thanks for posting this 316....I saw this last night and got sidetracked everytime I came here to copy the link. Good stuff for ESPN. Slightly ironic since UT swept NU last night (I think that was live).
        If you watched that game last night between UT and NU you would have seen some of the best female athletes in the nation. Those two teams are extremely dominant and their jumping ability and power is rediculous! We have some athletes that can hang with them, unfortunatly they have them all over the floor and we just have them in spots.

P.S. Destiny Hooker is the new name of College Volleyball! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22
          Originally posted by WuDrWu
          If you watched that game last night between UT and NU you would have seen some of the best female athletes in the nation. Those two teams are extremely dominant and their jumping ability and power is rediculous! We have some athletes that can hang with them, unfortunatly they have them all over the floor and we just have them in spots.

She belongs on the all-time collegiate ALL NAME TEAM. :D
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
            Originally posted by shocker22
            She belongs on the all-time collegiate ALL NAME TEAM. :D
            That's quite the name alright.

Comment

Working...
            X