Shocks vs Creighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks vs Creighton

Really looking forward to seeing how the Ladies respond after losing to MSU last Friday.

I'm betting they will respond well, but you always wonder how much damage was done to the team's psyche and confidence. IMHO you have to be confident to play at the level we have come to expect and, unfortunately, confidence can be a fragile commodity.

Looking for a well-played match from the Ladies.

:goshocks:

18-11 lead shrinks to 18-15 before finally winning point. I think, for those listening on KEYN, you can distinctly hear all 9 Creighton fans in the house. 21-19 now.

Comment

23=22 shocks
      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

24-24
        First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

26-24 bluejays

Comment

Shox use 14 hitting errors to watch 18-11 lead turn into dropping set 26-24.

Comment

:noidea: :o
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Looks like my earlier optimism was misplaced, but my fears were not.

We are developing a bad habit of giving up big leads.

Something is not right. No kills for Emily Stockman. That is a real rarity, especially with 9 swings at it.

Let's Go Shocks!

Comment

Mike says Emily is not playing her game and has lots of attack errors. I wonder how good are MEH's sets this match. Or maybe it's Emily.

First kill for ES.
                  Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                    Mike says Emily is not playing her game and has lots of attack errors. I wonder how good are MEH's sets this match. Or maybe it's Emily.
                    Very difficult to say, but no one seems to be playing well for the Shocks and Creighton is full of confidence right now and the Shocks are searching...

Comment

Good start to Set 3. Shocks up 9-5. CU timeout.

Hopefully, we can sustain it for the rest of the match.

Comment

Shocks up 16-10. Now don't let up Ladies!

Comment

25-23!!! Lets go Shox!

Comment

Shocks stay alive 25-23. Let the big lead all but slip away again, but just held on to go to Set 4.

Pretty good work by the long, lean one helped the Shocks out in Set 4.

Comment

Sounds like Creighton is trying to serve Emily Stockman as much as possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X