Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emily Stockman Interview

Player's serve proves successful for Shockers

WICHITA, Kansas – Right before Emily Stockman serves she dribbles the ball once behind her back. It's a homage to her other favorite game -- basketball, which she says she misses. And while that subtlety might get by you, her serve won't -- unless you're on the other side of the net.

“How the fans recognize me is, "you're the one who jump serves,’ it's kind of cool, it's kind of my trademark,” said Stockman, WSU senior outside hitter.
    Click on the video on the right to see the whole interview.

I may just become a fan of beach volleyball....to support a Shocker of course!!

Comment

I agree downtown. I might actually watch beach volleyball if there were a Shocker participating. Other than that, what reason is there to watch it........ :whistle:

Comment

Good job by Cobra although I didn't realize I have been mis-pronouncing homage all of my life.

Emily Stockman for All-American!

:goshocks:

Comment

Great kid, wonderful family, super competitor.

The young lady DOES NOT like to lose......her ability to balance her drive for success while maintaining a friendly demeanor is something that a lot of people could benefit from watching.

I agree with '72....All America status is something she should obtain if she finishes strong. 6 rotation players that can dominate from the back row are few and far between.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
            Good job by Cobra although I didn't realize I have been mis-pronouncing homage all of my life.
            :) :)

Comment

Working...
            X