No announcement yet.

Shocks vs Redbirds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are going to miss Emily a lot next year. We will need a "6 way" player like Emily (& Sars Lungren before that). Did you notice that Sarah McGee is often playing at least four positions? If Lindsey is 100% next year, she might play the complete rotation. Other candidates might be Backes, Chelsey or someone else. If we play 6-2 in 2010, we'll have good hiiting and blocking from our setters.
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I'd love to have a volleyball expert watch and comment on the Shocker team. My guess is that he/she would praise Hooper's hustle, energy, smarts, blocking, etc. but might like her to improve the placement of her sets. Her connection with the MBs (e.g. over ST's head last night) and occasionally with Emily could be better. Of course, she's very good right now but she'll need to be "perfect" if we want a chance of beating Texas in the NCAA tourney. (I'd love to beat Texas in the Big Dance, just like the baseball team did in 1989. :D )
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
        My favorite play of the ILS match if I am remembering this correctly:

Emily made an outstanding diving dig of service resulting in a good pass to Hoop, scrambled up for a return set from Hoop and finished off the point with a big back row attack.
        Attack and kill, if I remember it correctly. I agree, an outstanding play.

Comment

Working...
        X