X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks v Trees

Tonight, 7pm. Be there.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

I will and with bells. I have no clue what that term means.

Comment

I'll be there as well. Go Shocks Go!
      3-0

Comment

Be there or be square...

Looks like I'm square thanks to high school football. :banghead:

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'll be listening in OKC

Comment

It will take more than some tall trees to slow down the Shox! I also will be listening!

Comment

Shox go on nice run but 3 hitting errors make it 18-14 Shox. TO Shox.

Comment

Shox take first set 25-21. Stockman with 7 kills and 3 hitting errors. All were on sets where timing off. Crowd sounds somewhat energetic...

Comment

The team looked lackluster and the crowd was lackluster. Far too many service errors and very average offense.
                  Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                    The team looked lackluster and the crowd was lackluster. Far too many service errors and very average offense.
                    Yep. Although the crowd will usually follow the energy of the team. I doubt that Lambo will be real pleased with this effort.

I will say Indiana State is getting better.

Emily Stockman, as per her usual, played well.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                      Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                      Yep. Although the crowd will usually follow the energy of the team. I doubt that Lambo will be real pleased with this effort.

I will say Indiana State is getting better.

Emily Stockman, as per her usual, played well.

2 Stockman, Emily..... 3| 15 5 36 .278| 3| 1 1| 0| 12| 3 2 0| 0| 20.0
                      15 kills but 5 attack errors is not playing well. She didn't have her usual height on her attacks and she looked "off" to me.
                      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Attend: 2439 brings down out average attendance.

Comment

We'll see this kind of execution when the talent level is so much different.

It's one of the reasons we have to play a tough non con.

That being said, UNI and MSU will provide as much competition as we will want to see I think.

MSU hammered ISU in 3. UNI destroyed Drake. CU struggled but beat Bradley in 4.

SIU v Evansville tomorrow.

Comment

If only Tokarz could Jump! the Slams were going thru her. Side note, it took 20 minutes to get food at the Shocker Grill! Hope they fix that!

Comment

Indiana State is the worst team, as measured by the 9/14 Pablo rankings, WSU will play all year. There is no way Indiana State should score 21 points on WSU in an entire match, much less in two of three sets.

9/18/2009 Home W *Indiana State 25-21, 25-15, 25-21 Pablo=#279

The next worst is #257 Bradley and among teams WSU has already played
                              9/5/2009 Home W Grambling State 25-7, 25-10, 25-14 Pablo=#238

This was the worst match I've seen WSU play in some time.

Comment

Working...
                              X