Emily Stockman - National Player of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emily Stockman - National Player of the Week

WICHITA, Kan. - Wichita State volleyball student-athlete Emily Stockman has been selected as the Collegiate Volleyball Update National Player of the Week for Sept. 7 through Sept 13.

COULD NOT have happened to a more deserving student athlete.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :wsu_posters: :clap: :wsu_posters:

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Comment

Quite an accomplishment :yahoo:
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Heartiest Congrats to Emily. Well deserved.

Has any other Shockeer Volleyball player earned National POW recognition?

I was thinking the other day that we are going to have our hands full replacing Emily next year. What a great pick up she has been for our program. Sarah Younes got it rolling, followed by Sara Lungren and now Emily all very capably filling the star role very nicely. Emily may very well be the best yet, but in any case the group of young ladies represents so major league athleticiam, competitiveness, leadership and class. How fortunate we have been to have had them as Shockers. Lambo deserves some kudos for that.

:good: :goshocks: :clap:

Comment

Sarah McGee will be good next year. Actually, next year's team will be young but talented.

Emily Stockman is AMAZING and is as good in the back (e.g. digs) as in the front (e.g. scoring).
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
          X