Italian A2 Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian A2 Team

Fun to watch the first 3 sets on TV, but thumbs down to Cox 22 for not televising the 4th set. Still got to listen to it. Sounds like a lot of the young players looked pretty good out there.

Agree, thumbs down.

How did they do in 4th set?

Comment

That was a fun, relaxed match.
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Harley
        Agree, thumbs down.

How did they do in 4th set?
        Won 26-24. Stockman, Tokarz, and Backes didn't play in the 4th.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I was unable to attend tonight's match although my tickets were put to good use. I was just watching some of the post-match comments where Katie commented on the great student section tonight. That is good to hear (and it's about time).

Lambo seemed pretty pleased also. Said they may have found something that will get the MEH to the middles game going better.

Hopefully, our guests from Italy enjoyed their stay in DooDah!

Comment

Good stuff from the ladies last night.

WuDrWu, I know both of us are big fans of Ms. Sarah McGee so I wanted to make sure you didn't miss out on this.... :D

Comment

Here is the link to the site about the Italian National A2 teams trip to the USA. On the upper left you can find the link to the Blog about the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks771
                Good stuff from the ladies last night.

WuDrWu, I know both of us are big fans of Ms. Sarah McGee so I wanted to make sure you didn't miss out on this.... :D

http://www.kansas.com/photos/gallery/972444.html
                I greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness 771. :good:

Comment

I vote for a 2010 Sarah McGee calendar. :good: :good:

[/img]
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                    I vote for a 2010 Sarah McGee calendar. :good: :good:

[/img]
                    :yes:
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

All kidding aside, the pure enjoyment that she gets from competing and having fun, and you can see it in her smile all the time, is something I will be very sad to see go next year.

If only everyone could enjoy what they do as much as she does.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

I'm glad to hear that the Lady Shocks were pumped about the student support they received at the Italian A2 Exhibition.

It's about time. I have to admit I was beginning to question the genetic makeup of our male student body members. Of course, it could be their girl friends might not be wild about them attending! :D

Hopefully, this will be the start of some major student body support for the Lady Shocker VB team. They certainly deserve it and have earned it.

Comment

After the morning session, we ate lunch at Abuelos Mexican Food Embassy. Chicken and steak fajitas all around and everyone was ecstatic! Without a doubt, this was their favorite meal of the trip
                          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Class acts...

Special thanks to Chris and Shannon Lamb and their staff who did an amazing job of hosting this team!

Comment

Working...
                            X