Shocks Picked to Repeat in Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks Picked to Repeat in Valley

Shocks picked first with 9 of 10 first place votes.

Hooper, McGee, and Stockman are all on the pre-season All-Conference team.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

The foundation is in place as league teams return 49 starters and five liberos (77 percent of starters), eight of 14 first-team all-conference players and another four players who earned second-team accolades. In all, 92 letterwinners return to MVC teams this fall, better than 70 percent of all players who saw action on the floor a season ago. Including redshirt student athletes, more than 100 players will return for Valley teams in 2009.
    A lot of returning experience for the Shocks and the MVC as a whole hopefully will translate into a stronger league from top to bottom.

Comment

I suspect that Stephanie, Katie, Lindsey and Melissa will be in the running for some sort of post-seson awards and I hope Kim is as well.
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I am sure when the Valley play is over this year and the SHOX record is 17-1 , we should win the MVC title. We just need to win the bloody MVC Tournament to get a good national seed.

I agree, all six of our seniors should have post season awards to remember. This will be a special year for WSU Volleyball.
        GO SHOX!

Comment

The Shocks are expected to be very good this year (and I think they will be great.) Independently of how the season goes, however, I wanted to thank the players and coaches for representing WSU and Shocker fans. There might be unexpected losses, injuries, bad NCAA seeding, etc. but one thing which will not change is the support and respect that we, the Shocker community, have for our volleyball team and its members.

Best Regards, especially to Lindsey, Melissa, Stephanie, Kim, Katie and Emily.
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

That would heaven!
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
            X