X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here it is, let's see how it goes

The volleyball forum experiment has commenced!

Some posts are not visible to me.
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Thanks Royal!!
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
        Thanks Royal!!
        Ditto!
        The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Here is a VT (vOlleytalk) thread kind of like the discussion here. http://volleytalk.proboards88.com/in...ead=1192498162

Volley Talk Moderator
          Administrator
          I would be interested in a count of how many folks would be interested in separate boards on Volley Talk for different divisions?

I can create new boards, for NAIA, DII, DIII, NIRSA even, if there are enough interested.

Please post here, send me a PM, or send me an email at support@volleytalk.net

p-dub
          All-World
          I think the idea is that there might be more activitiy in these areas if they were in a focused region on their own where they won't be drown out by the other chatter. There are quite a few fans of stuff beyond D1 here, but they tend to get overwhelmed fairly quickly. One or two posts a day and the non-D1 thread gets pushed to page 2 pretty quickly.

I don't see what is hurt by doing it. If you aren't interested, then don't read it.

Comment

I didn't even realize I clicked on VB until after the page loaded up. I hope this works better. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X