Elizabeth Field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elizabeth Field

The Press Democrat, your source for news, sports, and entertainment in Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino and Lake. Get real-time updates from Santa Rosa to the Bay Area and beyond.

:good:
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Great find, Wuzee!

And a great find for Lambo!

Comment

"A few weeks later, however, a recruit backed out of her commitment and Lamb was free to go after Field, a model recruit with huge talent, a 3.67 GPA and a heart for community service. Field has fostered about 10 litters of kittens through the Sonoma County Animal Shelter."

Curious, anyone know who?
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Stephanie Ziegler, perhaps?

Comment

This is a good place to mention that I noticed a new player on the roster. She is Samantha Sanders from Rhome, Texas. Does anyone know anything about her? http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...&Q_SEASON=2009
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Great article on Elizabeth Fields. Thanks for sharing.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
              This is a good place to mention that I noticed a new player on the roster. She is Samantha Sanders from Rhome, Texas. Does anyone know anything about her? http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...&Q_SEASON=2009
              Samantha Sanders is an OH/MB from Justin Northwest High School that averaged 3.87 kills per game her SR Season. She also averaged 1.04 blocks per game.

One game her JR year she had 23 kills and 9 blocks in two matches.

She is also a pretty good shot put thrower.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                Samantha Sanders is an OH/MB from Justin Northwest High School that averaged 3.87 kills per game her SR Season. She also averaged 1.04 blocks per game.

One game her JR year she had 23 kills and 9 blocks in two matches.

She is also a pretty good shot put thrower.
                Thanks. I'm thinking that she might hit a very heavy ball; maybe the other team would be smart to just get out of the way of her spikes and concede the points. We don't want anyone getting hurt when they play the Shocks. :D
                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I'm thinking that she might hit a very heavy ball; maybe the other team would be smart to just get out of the way of her spikes and concede the points. We don't want anyone getting hurt when they play the Shocks. :D
                  They just need to make sure that they have an extra ambulance on stand-bye. :)

Has anyone figured out what recruit decommitted that they mentioned in that article?

Comment

Working...
                  X