Grunter, Moaner, Screamer, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grunter, Moaner, Screamer, Etc.

On volleytalk, there is a technical discussion of types of noises volleyball players make when hitting the ball, serving or moving into position. These terms are used in a technical sense and you might not recognize them; I encourage you to read the entire thread for clarification. http://volleytalk.proboards.com/inde...d=27042&page=1

Some of the terms which came up in the discussion in this thread are listed here, in order of appearance: Grunters, Moaners, Screamers, Farters, Fakers, Screechers.

:D :D :D :D :D
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Yikes! :D

Read the thread title... thought I'd logged into the wrong forum for a minute.
    SFL is back!

Comment

Originally posted by SFL
      Yikes! :D

Read the thread title... thought I'd logged into the wrong forum for a minute.
      Same for me. I know that there was a change at the top, but I didn't know that it would make those types of subjects available on here. :)

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

My description of the thread might have been slightly "tongue in cheek."
          (Makes you want to scream. Right? :D )
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I’ve heard enough… take this ‘talk’ to Valleytalk. :innocent:
            SFL is back!

Comment

Working...
            X