The Hutchinson News' prep female athlete of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hutchinson News' prep female athlete of the year

"I just wanted to take it all in because it was my last year of playing the three sports and playing with your sister is an experience that not everyone gets to do it was a lot of fun," said Vogts, who will play volleyball at Wichita State in the fall. "It was my last opportunity with two of those sports."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Nice article. Even though Chris Lamb has most freshmen redshirt their first year, I think we'll see some nice players in Dana Loganbill and Katie Vogts. Look at the great year Sarah McGee had in 2008 as a redshirt sophomore; Sarah was first team All-MVC. I think Loganbill and Vogts can do this as redshirt sophomores in 2010 and 2011 respectively.
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I really gotta give Coach Lamb props for bringing in the smaller school players. Especially when they can play the way they do! He has found himself somewhat of a recruiting hotbed in the smaller schools in KS, and I hope it continues.

Comment

He does find some good players from small schools; players like 2006 & 2007 MVC POY Sara Lungren.
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

... and I always appreciate the fact that they're very 'easy on the eyes'. :innocent:
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Go Moundridge High School!!!! Go Wildcats!!! Red and Black Baby!! Welcome to WSU Katie! :clap: :wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: :D :yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by shocky
              Go Moundridge High School!!!! Go Wildcats!!! Red and Black Baby!! Welcome to WSU Katie! :clap: :wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: :D :yahoo:
              Are you from there by chance? :)

Comment

Yup!!! Born and bred.

Comment

Working...
                X