#17 KSU at #1 NU on CSTV Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #17 KSU at #1 NU on CSTV Tonight

The 'Cats haven't won there since '03 and I'm not very hopeful for tonight but it's a chance to see one of the best women's teams of all time in action. Hopefully Suzie will have them ready and it will be respectable.

If you're gonna pimp non WSU involved matches on our board, have the sac to come back and post the woodshed score.

N runs the all time record against KSU to 73-3 with a 30-16, 30-16, 30-25 sweep of the cats.

There maybe parity between the 5-30 ish teams in Volleyball but the top is still light years ahead. The bugeaters sold out their crib for the 98th consecutive time. They really need something to do in Lincoln.

Comment

Well I thought there were volleyball fans here that might want to watch what is considered the best women's team ever play but I guess I was wrong.

I wonder what WSU would have done in Lincoln considering it's record against KSU.

Hmmmmm?

Comment

You missed the point, not surprisingly. N would have slaughtered the Shocks as well as I would guess will be the fate of every opponent they have this season. Without a doubt they are a juggernaut.

Comment

The Shocks played Nebraska last spring. In a packed gym in Western Nebraska. Nebraska is like an olympic team - it was lets say a learning experience for the shocks. I don't see K-State getting over 15 points in any game tonight. If you ask K-State I don't think they want to play the Shocks again this year- we have had great improvement in all parts of our game. We need some four game and five games matches to prepare for the post season. Three game sweeps don't help our development.
          GO SHOX!

Comment

Originally posted by BCSCat
            Well I thought there were volleyball fans here that might want to watch what is considered the best women's team ever play but I guess I was wrong.

I wonder what WSU would have done in Lincoln considering it's record against KSU.

Hmmmmm?
            That is a silly comment. I was busy but I would love to have seen the match. I think both KSU and NU are excellent teams. I hope KSU and WSU play again this year.
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stThings1st
              I don't see K-State getting over 15 points in any game tonight.
              Actually, they played last night and WuDrWu reported the score in a previous post. KSU scored 16, 16 and 25.

Comment

Working...
              X