Shocks vs Aces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks vs Aces

Seemingly little interest in the games this weekend, outside of the Big 8.

On paper it should be a fairly smooth weekend for the ladies but Evansville has been competitive of late and they have experience so I doubt they will be intimidated.

In a perfect world the Shocks will get a chance to experiment with some different lineups, play some of the bench, have fun and run the MVC record to 5-1.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

I'm looking forward to seeing the game. After hearing about secondary oil recovery earlier today, I'm ready for some Shocker sports. :) Imagine having 10K at a WSU VB match. (OK, not today but maybe when MSU comes here?)
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Regretfully, I will be unable to make tonights match against Evansville. However, I have made sure my 4 tickets will be used by enthusiastic Shocker fans. So I guess I will be there by proxy.

Will definitley be there Saturday for the SIU match.

As I've said before, I think these are dangerous matches and either of these teams are capable of an upset if the Shocks are not ready to play.

However, I think the Shocks will be ready.

Looking forward to your game reports.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
        I'm looking forward to seeing the game. After hearing about secondary oil recovery earlier today, I'm ready for some Shocker sports. :) Imagine having 10K at a WSU VB match. (OK, not today but maybe when MSU comes here?)
        I'm working on the MSU match. $1 admission is not bad for a such a high profile match. I'm thinking a about sending a bunch of tickets to Big Brothers - Big Sisters for that match.

Comment

Great Match. WSU in three. Game 1 was close (30-24??) and WSU's margin increased with each game. The pep band and first team cheerleaders were there and they gave out a lot more tee shirts than normal. A good crowd but I didn't see the attendance posted.

ADDED: 30-26, 30-24 and 30-12
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Good match, Evansville kept a lot of balls alive most teams wouldn't. I thought it was a better atmosphere overall tonight, but I always like the pep band. Worse part of my year is i'm missing the MSU match, :|

Comment

Attend: 2097 :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

ADDED: We will fit nicely between these two:
              2111 - Texas A&M hosted Prairie View A&M, Aug 25
              2067 - Colorado State hosted Ohio State, Aug 30

Comment

Missouri State Defeated SIU tonigth 3 games to 1. SIU swept Evansville last week. Creighton also defeated ILS tonight in Omaha 3 games to 1.

UNI will no doubt win against Bradley on Saturday and Creighton should have not trouble with Indiana State.

Shocks can not afford to slip up against a good SIU team tomorrow night in order to keep pace with the MVC leaders.

If that is not enough incentive to get out to the Match tomorrow keep in mind that the Shocks won't be at home again until October 19th.

:goshocks:

Comment

Working...
                X