Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's in store for the rest of the season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's in store for the rest of the season?

Did anyone catch Coach Lamb's post game comments Tuesday?

While not overly excited about the just completed game, he seemingly hinted at the possible improvements his team will make as the year moves on.

I realize I wear gold colored glasses, but I took the statement to mean "the sky's the limit" this season.

He has seen many of the better teams in the country. It doesn't seem pie in the sky to me if he expects his team to compete and even win against all but the most elite teams.

Am I all wet here folks?

A few other questions for anyone that is able to provide some insight:

Where does Sarah McGee stand with her injury? See seems to me to be the future big hitter for us.....getting her back this year could be helpful.

Who replaces Abby next year and how close is that person to being able to compete at a high level?

Any recruiting updates on who we are signing?

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu:

Doc, I did hear Lambo's post game comments and I agree, that he did seem upbeat about the remainder of the season. I sure would like to see what this team could do in the NCAA's. Hope they get a shot at the Dance this year.

I was wondering the same thing about Sarah McGee. I would guess a couple more weeks maybe, but have not heard anything.

I don't have much input regarding recruiting, but a couple of posters have mentioned that we are bringing in a very highly regarded setter.

Wish I had more insight, but I just an average fan on the outside looking in.

Comment

Abby's health was a problem at the end of last season, if I recall correctly, and this may be an issue this year. However I think losing Sara will be the big question. Sara does not seem to be as good as she was last year (knee surgery?) but I recall games last year where the other team played "Stop Sara" defense. She can dominate games (or force defenses to concentrate on her) and this frees up the other players to make kills.
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
      X