Potential NCAA tourney setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential NCAA tourney setup

Is there any sites out there that have projections as to who will be playing in the tourney and where the regionals may be? I would think that a regional at WSU would potentially get an Oklahoma or KSU thrown in there. That could make for a very well attended regional.

Any other thoughts?

OU can't play. Their final winning percentage will be .500 or less.
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Over the past 5 or 6 years, the Lincoln Journal Star has almost always been able to nail where Nebraska will be headed and who will be in it before the word is out.

Comment

I could nail where Nebraska will be... :D
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Does this increase our chances of hosting? http://volleytalk.proboards88.com/in...y&thread=24518 What about being a national seed?
          According to the "RKPI Estimator", this loss drops KSU from #17 to #18 in the RKPI; since WSU is #18 now, I guess the Shocks would be #17 at this moment (if RKPI=RPI).

Of course, the Shocks need to win Friday and Saturday. According to the "RKPI Estimator," a win over MSU Friday makes the Shocks #14 in the RKPI while a win over ISU makes the Shocks #15 in the RKPI. Of course, other teams are playing and will also go up or down.

Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
          X