Katie Vogts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katie Vogts

According to a post on PrepZone, Katie Vogts of Moundridge (same school as Dana Loginbill) is signing with WSU.

Great find Royal!

Katie has a talented younger sister from what I gather....could be setting us up for some more depth down the road.

Moundridge crowds are fanatics. It can't hurt to get them more and more interested in Shocker volleyball!

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Volleyball All-Heart of America
      First team
      Katie Vogts, sr., Moundridge; Emme Russell, jr., Hutchinson Trinity; Kenda Ely, jr., Inman; Natasha Rubisoff, sr., Sedgwick; Margo Regier, sr., Remington; Holli Wolf, jr., Moundridge; Rinda Duerksen, sr., Goesse; Jesse Vogts, jr., Moundridge.

Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
        First team
        Katie Vogts, sr., Moundridge; Emme Russell, jr., Hutchinson Trinity; Kenda Ely, jr., Inman; Natasha Rubisoff, sr., Sedgwick; Margo Regier, sr., Remington; Holli Wolf, jr., Moundridge; Rinda Duerksen, sr., Goesse; Jesse Vogts, jr., Moundridge.

http://www.kansas.com/266/story/593503.html

Not doggin' ya 316 but HOA All Conference doesn't exactly CONNOTE an ability to take down PSU in the future. :whistle:

Anyway I am fairly certain Katie was All State 2A last year and will be again this year (if not already announced). Jesse, I anticipate will also be All State....again though it is 2A.

Comment

What volleyball high school honors did Sara earn? She played in 1A.

Sara Lungren (5) Outside Hitter - 2006 (Junior) Played in 32 matches and 114 games...Hit .239 with 467 kills, 32 assists, 49 service aces, 458 digs, nine solo blocks
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Just curious, we are losing two seniors and probably another one or two. They are going to have to put a second row on the bench to handle all the players.

Comment

Huh?

"Knote," Doc -- what the heck is that?

I know a Cnote is $100, so is a Knote $1000?

Comment

Re: Huh?

Originally posted by WSUwatcher

$1028

:whistle:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                  Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                  First team

http://www.kansas.com/266/story/593503.html

Not doggin' ya 316 but HOA All Conference doesn't exactly knote an ability to take down PSU in the future. :whistle:

Anyway I am fairly certain Katie was All State 2A last year and will be again this year (if not already announced). Jesse, I anticipate will also be All State....again though it is 2A.
                  Actually, that is probably one of the toughest small school leagues in the state. Always has been.

As for Moundridge being small, it doesn't matter. They either won or got second in a tourney that the next smallest school was in the top 3rd in size in 5A. They can play. They can play well, and they can play with anyone.

And just a sidenote, it really pains me right now to praise Moundridge because I was brought up being taught that they were evil and if we were only going to win one game a year in a sport, it had to be against them.

But their fans are very good and would be a nice addition to the Shocker crowds.

Comment

Re: Huh?

Originally posted by WSUwatcher

I'm an idiot.

I need to pay more attention.

Fixed.

Comment

I am hearing that Vogts and Valley Centers Kaiser have signed with the Shocks.

Comment

2008 All-State Tournament Teams
                        CLASS 5A
                        Lisa Angello, 5-8, MB, jr., Lansing

Megan Baska, 5-6, L, jr., St. Thomas Aquinas

Julia Bates-r, 6-0, S-RH, sr., Lansing

Kendra Crippen, 5-8, OH, sr., Bishop Carroll

Amanda Gerety, 5-9, S-RH, jr., Topeka Seaman

Taylor Goodness, 6-0, OH, jr., Salina South

Audrey Horton , 6-1, MB, sr., Topeka Seaman

Brianna Kaiser-r, 6-0, OH, sr., Valley Center

Kelsey Sullivan, 6-1, MB, jr., St. Thomas Aquinas

Jordan Sackman, 5-2, L, sr., Topeka-Seaman

Kate Van Dyke-r, 5-10, S, sr., Bishop Miege

Comment

Nice write up about Katie here.

[/url]http://www.mcphersonsentinel.com/sports/x1751714242[/url]
                          The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Nice find tgcshock. 156-9. Another player that is used to winning.

Here is the link you can use so you don't have to copy and paste the url:

:goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                              Nice find tgcshock. 156-9. Another player that is used to winning.

Here is the link you can use so you don't have to copy and paste the url:

:goshocks:
                              Not sure why my link glitched but thanks for the help.
                              The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Working...
                              X