Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocks vs Eastern Washington (A Final Late Nite With Mike)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks vs Eastern Washington (A Final Late Nite With Mike)

Well, at least were back to the early game, which will probably seem easy after going to 3:30 AM last night in the disappointing 5-game loss to Hawaii this morning.

I expect the Lady Shocks to come back strong tonight.

Will check in with all you other true gold Shocker fans at game time.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

We'll be here.
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

No radio yet......any schedule update?

Comment

Comment

14-11 Shocks early. We don't sound razor sharp but still solid.

Comment

Up and going now...didn't miss to much

Comment

Nice game 1, sounds like Tokarz and Jakubov and picking up the slack tonight and taking a little weight off the shoulders of Stockman and Lungren .

Comment

It would appear that concerns of a let down may not have been neccessary.

Shocks take game 1 fairly easily.

Comment

Is Mike Kennedy saying "Abby dumps the ball"? ;-)
                  Game 2 won!!! 30-18

Maybe I should not put it that way. How is this?
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Nice effort so far. Think we'll see some more players get a chance this next set. Hopefully we keep up the intensity and can get this done in three.

Comment

Shockers cruise to a sweep of EWU - 30-21, 30-18 and 30-20.

Shocks go 5-1 on the road over the past two weekends.

All-in-all they have had a good pre-conference season with some near misses against very good competition in their losses and some good wins over some quality teams.

They should be in good shape entering conference play next weekend.

Comment

Glad they showed up to play the way they did after last night. No other team in this tourny took care of EWU in this manner. Will be fun to see valley play get going next weekend. See all of you at the games.

Comment

I would imagine that if you told Lambo that they would go 5-1 on the road trip (17-3 in games) I have to think everyone would consider than a successful trip.

On to the Valley and return the trophy to its rightful resting place, CKA!

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

I was pleased to see Amanda Moore get some PT and she took advantage of her chances as it sounded like she played pretty well.

Comment

I think Lamb needs to develop more players. Suppose Lamb took Lungren, Tokarz, Niggemeyer, Harsh and Stockman completely out of game three and told them to rest. The UH halftime adjustments would have been messed up and, assuming we lost game 3, our best players would have been rested for games 4 and 5. In addition, bringing "subs" in for game 3 might have "messed with" the minds of the UH players. This is just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X