And then there were two ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And then there were two ...

Mighty Penn State takes notice of the Shox.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Was that actually an article in their campus newspaper? If so, they are very good at actually reporting stuff and doing a good story. I'm impressed that they would take the time to contact a mid west school and talk to their coach even though they don't play.

And I also forgot that they scrimmaged last year.

Comment

Great find Wuzee.

I did not know that we scrimmaged Penn State in the spring.

Comment

Was this media item from September mentioned here?

Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Good stuff guys, I am impressed by Penn States newspaper, thats a lot better than the stuff they print in the Sunflower

Comment

Originally posted by Shox151
            Good stuff guys, I am impressed by Penn States newspaper, thats a lot better than the stuff they print in the Sunflower
            That's what I was getting at, just didn't want to flat out say it. The Sunflower really isn't that good. Especially when you compare it to that paper.

Comment

FYI - #1 Penn State DOMINATES #13 Minnesota at home ...
              25-19
              25-19
              25-17

2,173 in attendance.. pretty low for Penn State.
              Looks like there are still two.

Thanks for the correction!

Comment

Wait a second. Was that #13 Minnesota or #25 Wisconson?

Comment

Working...
                X