MVC Tournament Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC Tournament Tickets

Anyone know what it will cost or has cost in the past for an all-session ticket to the MVC volleyball tournament? Just wondering since it's in Wichita this year.

I ordered 4 All-Session passes today.

Online the All-Session tickets are $18.00 each plus a $2.00 per ticket fee and a $5.00 order charge. They will mail them to you or you can pick them up at will call.

Discount All-Session tickets are $12.00. Not sure who qualifies for these. Perhaps seniors and children under a certain age.

I assume you can save the $2.00 per ticket fee and the $5.00 order charge if you go to the ticket office to buy your tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
      I ordered 4 All-Session passes today.

Online the All-Session tickets are $18.00 each plus a $2.00 per ticket fee and a $5.00 order charge. They will mail them to you or you can pick them up at will call.

Discount All-Session tickets are $12.00. Not sure who qualifies for these. Perhaps seniors and children under a certain age.

I assume you can save the $2.00 per ticket fee and the $5.00 order charge if you go to the ticket office to buy your tickets.
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X