No announcement yet.

Shockers vs BlueJays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also need to give props to WuShock for his work on the unicycle at halftime. Pretty impressive work there! :good:

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
      The next six matches are against the bottom 6 teams in the league.

Hopefully, the Shockers can use this stretch to really pull their game together for the stretch run and post-season.

SIU and Evansville are scrappy teams but we get both of them at home. Illinois State could be competitve in Normal.

However, 27-0 seems like a very good possibility going into the last two regular season matches which are on the road at UNI and MSU.

Both of those matches should be real battles.

:goshocks:
      If we end the season 37-0 (highly unlikely but ...), we better open the checkbook and give Lambo (& staff) some nice raises. The only thing this team is really good at is winning. :D
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

This team does seem to have a slight aversion to losing. Of course, everyone does. The difference is these Ladies seem to be able to do something about it.

:goshocks:

Comment

Even if the Shocks lose the rest of their games (which is highly unlikely), I will appreciate the hard work and team spirit these players have shown. I also appreciate the hard work the coaching staff puts into the program. This is a great team and it's a great team no matter what is the final record.
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Yes and Karalee can really boogie.
            First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Working...
            X