No announcement yet.

Shockers vs North Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a real big Tokarz fan, but I think she can be an effective player.
    I do understand that Stephanie has the height and length to be a factor and that 6'5" players don't grow on trees.

I must admit that I am expecting to see a much improved Stephanie Tokarz this year.

I think Stephanie was a non-factor against North Texas, but one match doesn't a season make and there will be plenty of opportunities for Stephanie to step up. Hopefully, she will start with a good match tonight against K-State. I don't expect Stephanie to ever be a dominate player, but she can be a solid player and, hopefully, a solid presence blocking at the net.

I do think that Stephanie and all the girls are giving it everything they have and that's really all you can ask.

:goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      '72 I appreciate your input and like the ad campaign I am trying to learn the game.
      I'm in about the same boat Doc. I would take my input with more than a few grains of salt. I am by no means an expert on VB.

83 Flyer seems to know the game pretty well. I think dregn also is fairly knowledgable. The Mad Hatter always has a good take on things.

Perhaps together we will eventually figure some of this out in a few years.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

Working...
      X