Cal Poly vs. WSU match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the goShockers.com article:

It was the highest-ranked opponent the Shockers have beaten in school history.

Comment

What are the times of the rest of the weekend's games ?

Comment

I think we play OU at 8pm tonight. Not sure about tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Hill Sitter
          What are the times of the rest of the weekend's games ?

11am v Michigan State.....at least that's what they're saying down here. The times have varied in our media and goshockers.com

Comment

Tok had a concussion during the beginning of season practices. That may be why she had limited action. Don't think it's severe enough that she'll have to be wearing any headgear anytime soon or anything though.

Comment

I just nearly knocked a bunch of stuff off my desk reading through this thread. HUGE win for the Shox here.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                I just nearly knocked a bunch of stuff off my desk reading through this thread. HUGE win for the Shox here.
                Ditto, especially since the one knock you can make on some of Lamb's teams is that they tend to start the year slow and take a while to get into a groove.

Now, here's hoping that Cal Poly goes undefeated from here on out!
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

The BAShocker family will be there for tomorrow's game vs. Michigan St. Was just going down for the football game, but decided to add a little volleyball too. Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                    Now, here's hoping that Cal Poly goes undefeated from here on out!
                    Except if they play us again.

Comment

I like this post.

donthateappreciate: Reports from Norman...Poly fell asleep after going up 2-0 against the Shockers.
                      Don't sleep on Wichita State. They played GREAT DEFENSE to upset Poly. Mustangs rebounded with 5 sets wins over Michigan State and Oklahoma. Will Poly survive September?

Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Once in a while I'm lucky. Our team hit two of my three projections:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        WU, not sure I agree with your prediction.

Quote:
                        My prediction.....we lose a tight 4 set battle but end up 2-1 for the tourney.

If we are healthy, people play well, we keep fresh players on the court - SHOX win in 4 and win the tournament.
                        Looks like we are healthy, it appears people played very well, looking at the box scores - no subs?, I'll bet our players were very tired at the end, it's a long way to December.
                        GO SHOX!

Comment

Working...
                        X