Five foot two next to six foot five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five foot two next to six foot five

Isn't Hanna dating Rauno? Add another 5 inches to this.

That's pretty funny.
    78-65

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      Goodness gracious great balls of fire!
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Looks like there may be some issues with where Hanna Shelton places her left hand in that pose.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

It looks to me like there might be a little photoshopping going on with this althougth I'm far from an expert on that. The height discrepancy appears to be more than 15 inches. Also even with the height differential wouldn't the uniform numbers be, well, uniform. Again maybe it's just me but Kara's numerals look larger than the numerals on Hanna's jersey.

Here is a photo of Hanna and Rauno for comparison.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXdGDPHAQ6s/?taken-by=hannashelton20

Notice Hanna comes up to Rauno's armpit in this photo. But she is well short of Kara's armpit in the photo in question.
          Last edited by 1972Shocker; September 21, 2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            It looks to me like there might be a little photoshopping going on their althougth I'm far from an expert on that. The height discrepancy appears to be more than 15 inches. Also even with the height differential wouldn't the uniform numbers be, well, uniform. Again maybe it's just me but Kara's numerals look larger than the numerals on Hanna's jersey.

Notice Hanna comes up to Rauno's armpit in this photo. But she is well short of Kara's armpit in the photo in question.
            I was thinking that too because it looks more like a three foot height difference in this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              It looks to me like there might be a little photoshopping going on with this althougth I'm far from an expert on that. The height discrepancy appears to be more than 15 inches. Also even with the height differential wouldn't the uniform numbers be, well, uniform. Again maybe it's just me but Kara's numerals look larger than the numerals on Hanna's jersey.

Keen thought.

Looks like Hanna has two identical shoelaces coming off of her left shoe. Some weirdness going on with the seats, aisles, stairs and arena entrances on the upper left of the photo too.

EDIT: See the "LOWERRIDER" tag on the right side of the photo. Corresponds to: https://lowerrider.deviantart.com/. Someone who does these edits as a hobby.

Comment

I hereby award thyself…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                  Keen thought.

Looks like Hanna has two identical shoelaces coming off of her left shoe. Some weirdness going on with the seats, aisles, stairs and arena entrances on the upper left of the photo too.

EDIT: See the "LOWERRIDER" tag on the right side of the photo. Corresponds to: https://lowerrider.deviantart.com/. Someone who does these edits as a hobby.
                  Yeah, but it's on the internet. Everything on the internet is true.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    Keen thought.

He done got us.

Comment

Let's focus on the real issue here, which is volleyball players are always really good looking and I don't know why it keeps happening. Does volleyball make you good looking? Maybe that is the explanation. I better start learning to play because I sure need it...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                        Let's focus on the real issue here, which is volleyball players are always really good looking and I don't know why it keeps happening. Does volleyball make you good looking? Maybe that is the explanation. I better start learning to play because I sure need it...
                        I've been playing now for over 10 years. Hasn't worked for me.

Comment

Penn States team a few years ago resembled the old East German womens track team. Which looked more masculine than any of the mens teams.

Comment

A couple of things I noticed tonight watching the Temple game.

1. All the players looked heavier than they are in CKA. TV cameras do that.

2. Hanna looke thinner than she does in this pic. I believe her image in this pic has been vertically compressed, which would make her appear shorter and wider.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                            X