Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambo voted a top-10 women's coach by his peers

Number six, to be exact.

More fodder for the argument the Lambo needs to be at least on par with Jody Adams in terms of compensation. Hopefully, that is a gap this is being or will be closed before long.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      More fodder for the argument the Lambo needs to be at least on par with Jody Adams in terms of compensation. Hopefully, that is a gap this is being or will be closed before long.
      What was the difference again? Somebody we were out with the other night didn't think there was that much difference (they are at all the volleyball games), so they looked it up and there info didn't have that much difference. Of course, for me, if there wasn't much difference that's even more reason for Lambo to get the bump.

Comment

http://www.kansasopengov.org/StateGo...1/Default.aspx
        Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
        What was the difference again? Somebody we were out with the other night didn't think there was that much difference (they are at all the volleyball games), so they looked it up and there info didn't have that much difference. Of course, for me, if there wasn't much difference that's even more reason for Lambo to get the bump.
        2014 Total Compensation Per KansasOpenGov.com (For Agency Select "Equal" then Select "Wichita State University". For Last Name Select "Equal" then Type Last Name in Box. Then Click on Filter to get compensation for 2009 thru 2014):
        Chris Lamb = $189,237
        Jody Adams = $256,642

Difference = $67,405 (35.6%)

Jody's current contract (announced in July 2014) is a 5-year contract that automatically rolls over every year (making it a perpetual 5-year contract. She also will get a $400,000 annuity if she stays through the 2018-19 season, guaranteed annual raises of at least $20,000 plus 4% of her base salary, and a number of incentive bonuses. She is due a $500,000 buyout if fired without cause but she can buyout her contract for $70,000.

I am not sure what kind of provisions Lambo has in his contract but I would be a little surprised if they are as generous as Jody's contract is.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 12, 2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X