Spring 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring 2015

Spring Training starts today -- anyone heading out to Colby? If so, please provide your thoughts . . .

Shocks were up at UMKC this past weekend I believe. Wished I could have made either Colby or KC but just wasn't in the cards.

Anyone hearing anything at all on how the Shocks are looking?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Shocks were up at UMKC this past weekend I believe. Wished I could have made either Colby or KC but just wasn't in the cards.

Anyone hearing anything at all on how the Shocks are looking?
      Tall.... a few blondes... easy on the eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
        Tall.... a few blondes... easy on the eyes.
        Outstanding scouting report.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Outstanding scouting report.
          When did they start playing outside? And what, no bleachers to sit on?

Comment

Less than 4 months until the start of VB . . .

Everyone was been caught up in all the BB coaching threads and missed the spring season.

I did catch Lambo on the Shocker SportsReport last week. His remarks on the returning players - Emily looking very strong; worked on other weapons for Abbie to use; Katy Dudzinski looked good as well. Newcomers he mentioned Jody Larson will be big voice on the floor as she won't back down and will push the team which we didn't have last year and that Shiman Fayad looked very, very good on the left side.

He talked about the schedule -- MVC has made a concession and will have one midweek matchup which opens the door for a 4th weekend tournament. First tournament will be in Hawaii and Idaho State will be there (not sure who else), a tournament at
            Texas A&M (not sure who the other teams are), and a tournament at Marquette with IUPUI being there. Shockers hosting a tournament that will have some strong rankings: Illinois, Kentucky, Northern Illinois, Texas State and I believe South Dakota
            State will be back as well. WSU tournament is September 10-12.

Comment

Great recap. Thanks.

I chatted briefly with Emily and Abbie at the WSU-OU baseball game but they didn't say too much. Said they made two trips to Colby this spring and 1 to KC buy did not play anyone in Wichita.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 2, 2015, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PointShockers View Post
                He talked about the schedule -- MVC has made a concession and will have one midweek matchup which opens the door for a 4th weekend tournament.
                Since it is just one mid-week match I am assuming that will be with each others travel partner. In our case Missouri State. Plus that minimizes the travel time for the teams.

Comment

Do they archive the Shocker Reports that can be watched later?

Comment

Working...
                  X