Spring Volleyball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Volleyball

Does anyone know what the spring volleyball schedule is -- i.e. any home matches?

Often, Sully has the schedule in one of his Sunday Eagle columns. We are not on Nebraska's spring schedule like we normally are. Houston is another tournament we have gone to in the past (I believe), but they have not posted a schedule for their tourney. But Oklahoma is going there, so we know the tournament is on this spring. Not much, but more than I know.

Comment

Last year the posted goShockers.com posted the spring schedule on March 14th. So I would hope we would be getting something on that at just anytime although I guess they are under no obligation to publish that schedule.

Perhaps an e-mail to Shannon Lamb might be helpful.

Comment

Yes it might.

I believe that Amanda told me we have a home tourney this year. I'll check my records.

Comment

I sent an e-mail query to the Volleyball office. I'll post whatever I find out.

Comment

Here is the response I received from Linda Lindsey:

I’m sure they will get a schedule up as soon as it’s confirmed. They ran into a problem with OU. OU backed out, so they are trying to secure another team to play that game. Most of the folks in Sports Information are out of the office with basketball and baseball right now. Shannon and Jeff are also out of town this week, so I would expect it to be next week before you will see anything on Goshockers. Keep watching for it.

Comment

Here is the Volleyball Spring Schedule.

Comment

HAVOC?

Is Shaka in town?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  HAVOC?

Is Shaka in town?
                  No...but certain alums will be...which I am sure draws no interest from you.
                  78-65

Comment

I wonder if the match with the HAVOC was arranged after OU backed out?

Also interesting that both Illinois and the Shocks are splitting their squads into 2 teams for the KSU Spring Tournament. KU probably agreed to participate as long as they did not have to face either of the Shocker teams. Love the split squad arrangement especially for our girls that haven't had a lot of D-1 match experience.

I wonder where they will be playing in Colby? At the Junior College. I bet they could fill that gym easy if Ron Baker promised to show up for pictures and autographs.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                      No...but certain alums will be...which I am sure draws no interest from you.
                      I don't have any idea at all to which you refer.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        I don't have any idea at all to which you refer.

Comment

Me neither...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

@WuDrWu just doesn't want to admit he has always had a crush on:

the Church Lady.

Comment

The real Church Lady:

Comment

Working...
                              X