MVC Tournament ticket questions . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC Tournament ticket questions . . .

Our first year as VB season ticket holders (loving it . . .). Will we be notified of opportunity for MVC tournament tickets? Prior to general public? Are seats reserved for the tournament as opposed to open seating? Thanks for any further information.
    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Getting tickets will not be a big issue and getting a good seat will not be an issue. I'm sure it will be open seating as in the regular season. The only question is do you want to buy an All-Session pass or individual match tickets as you go.

The only way I know to reserve a seat in the regular season is to become a Match Club member (not sure what level is required). I doubt that those reserved seats will apply to the MVC Tournament. I have had that option as a Match Club member but have never used it because good seats for VB matches simply are not that scarce.

However, if it is important for you I suggest a quick call to the ticket office at 978-FANS will answer you questions definitively.

Comment

all-session is the way to go. at least IMO.
      but then, I enjoyed going to the first round games (3/6 and 4/5) even when my team had secured a top 2 seed and thus didn't play until the semifinals.

Comment

I don't see a lot of Wichita fans going to volleyball matches on Thanksgiving day, especially if it doesn't involve the Shockers. Even if the Shocks do play on Thanksgiving Day I would not expect a real big crowd for that match.

Comment

Working...
        X