Tonight's promotions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's promotions?

Does anyone know if there are any ticket promotions for tonight's game. I thinking about taking my family of six.

Saw this out on Facebook

Go Shockers

Fans receive FREE ADMISSION when they bring one or more non-perishable food items to tonight's game! #WATCHUS vs No. 7 Hawaii @ 7:30pm.

Comment

There ya' go, a six-pack of green beans will do it. A six-pack of Budweiser is probably not considered non-perishable.

Comment

I thought I read somewhere that for $32 dollars you get four tickets, four hotdogs, four popcorns and four drinks? We're definitely going but I'm trying to decide if we should eat at the game or before it.

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
          I thought I read somewhere that for $32 dollars you get four tickets, four hotdogs, four popcorns and four drinks? We're definitely going but I'm trying to decide if we should eat at the game or before it.
          Yes, that's the Wichita Eagle Family night promotion that is also in play tonight. Hopefully, they would be willing to make that a six-pack for $48, although not sure about that. Doesn't hurt to ask and maybe beg a little. I would just say I want to buy one and a half Wichita Eagle Family Night Packages.

If I'm the ticket office manager I do that in a heartbeat.

Here's a link to the promotions: http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...&ATCLID=640270
          Last edited by 1972Shocker; September 21, 2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Yes, that's the Wichita Eagle Family night promotion that is also in play tonight. Hopefully, they would be willing to make that a six-pack for $48, although not sure about that. Doesn't hurt to ask and maybe beg a little. I would just say I want to buy one and a half Wichita Eagle Family Night Packages.

If I'm the ticket office manager I do that in a heartbeat.
            or find two more people to bring to the match. ;op

Comment

Originally posted by JayJ79 View Post
              or find two more people to bring to the match. ;op
              :good:

Comment

Working...
              X