Post Season Volleyball Banner to be Unveiled 1-29-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Season Volleyball Banner to be Unveiled 1-29-2013

Look for the Volleyball team to be recognized during the 2nd half of tonight's game against the Trees.

Wins over Arkansas and then Kansas, in Allen Field House, propelled the Shocks into the Sweet 16 for the first time in the history of the program.

Congratulations to all those associated with this tremendous team.

I hope all of you will join me in saluting these fine young ladies and the staff of Wichita State Volleyball.

Go Shocks!

Turned out to be the highlight of the night for Shocker fans.

Comment

Regardless, it was going to be the highlight of the evening for this Shocker fan, no matter the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Regardless, it was going to be the highlight of the evening for this Shocker fan, no matter the outcome.
        Ditto, or as I like to sometimes pronounce it diddo. I am very proud of this program. My niece plays on the team and our family Thanksgiving dinner usually consists of 5 or 6 of the young ladies. They carry themselves with dignity and class. I love it!!! Keep up the good work ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
          Thanksgiving dinner usually consists of 5 or 6 of the young ladies.
          Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
            Ditto, or as I like to sometimes pronounce it diddo. I am very proud of this program. My niece plays on the team and our family Thanksgiving dinner usually consists of 5 or 6 of the young ladies. They carry themselves with dignity and class. I love it!!! Keep up the good work ladies.
            Can I come to your house next Thanksgiving?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
              Can I come to your house next Thanksgiving?
              Yea, cleanup from dinner starts at about 5:30. The family will be greatful, thanks!

Comment

Very impressive string of NCAA banners hanging up there. This can not be very easy to accomplish> the consistant tournament appearances.
                Congratulations to the ladies on this team, the coaches, staff, administration, and the players in the past that started the program on its historic rise. Of course, Sara Lungren Walkup who was placed in the Shocker Hall of Fame, is a part of our volleyball foundation of success!
                GO SHOX!

Comment

I hate to bump a thread but I think the good Doctor needs to give us something concerning the program. Its been two weeks for Gods sake.

Comment

Working...
                  X