No announcement yet.

Shocks v Hogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 6-1 run works just as well. Hell of a job Shocks.

Geez Louise that was some gutty play.

Comment

Kelsey serves it out!!! The match that is. :)

Comment

Wow

Comment

Wowza what a comeback

Comment

I am not a huge Kelsey Banwart fan, but my gosh, what a great job closing out that service run. Kudos Kelsey.

Ashley Andrade with 23 kills and hit 0.564. That's not bad.

Comment

16-25 25-27 25-17 25-23 15-10

Comment

Valley is 3-0 so far.

Comment

I am loving this! Thanks for the updates.

Great valley showing altogether so far

Comment

Anybody finding the Internet post-game? Did someone forget to throw a switch?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      I am not a huge Kelsey Banwart fan, but my gosh, what a great job closing out that service run. Kudos Kesley.

Ashley Andrade with 23 kills and hit 0.564. That's not bad.
                      I think Kelsey's play today has to be encouraging for moving forward with the questions about replacing Church. Not all the questions are answered, but she put in some nice play both on defense and in the service game.

When our middles are clicking, we are awfully good. It's how we beat UNI and it's how we won today.
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
                        Anybody finding the Internet post-game? Did someone forget to throw a switch?
                        Just some light static. Now nothing. That's disappointing.

Comment

• Unbelievable. I listened to the 1st set on the radio coming home. Was very disheartened. Great comeback.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                            I think Kelsey's play today has to be encouraging for moving forward with the questions about replacing Church. Not all the questions are answered, but she put in some nice play both on defense and in the service game.

When our middles are clicking, we are awfully good. It's how we beat UNI and it's how we won today.
                            Kelsey has served pretty well all year. Probably the strongest part of her game. However, in my view she is a huge question mark on the back row. But she is still young and she can and, hopefully, will improve.

Comment

• The squad that closed out this match is a very good volleyball team.

Keep it UP!
                              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Shocks will need to play better tomorrow. I can't believe this team has not cost Lambo half his hair with this penchant for slow starts. OTOH, it has made for some exciting comebacks now and then.

Comment

Working...
                                X