Tragedy in St. Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragedy in St. Louis

On her way to what was on seemingly the Bilikens version of what WSU did Saturday, this recent graduate was murdered.

Say a prayer for all those involved, and I hope they catch the murdering waste of skin immediately.

Last edited by WuDrWu; August 20, 2012, 10:47 AM.

@WuDrWu: you have the link to the Call Me Maybe video here. Did you have a link to the story on the St. Louis murder?

Comment

Very sad...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        @WuDrWu: you have the link to the Call Me Maybe video here. Did you have a link to the story on the St. Louis murder?
        Sorry about that, no offense intended. I am sure that appeared in poor taste. On a related note, I just realized that Jackie Church's younger sister is on the SLU volleyball team. Thoughts out to the Church family as well.

Comment

I was sure no offense was intended Doc. Seems like we have too many of these sad stories. My heart goes out to her immediate and extended family in this sorrowful and painful time. Such a waste to lose such a quality individual while the real waste of human flesh is still on the loose. Hopefully, they catch the cowardly bastard before he can inflict any more harm to the innocent.

Comment

2 teenagers arrested in shooting death of former college volleyball star
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Hopefully this will bring some peace to the family and friends of Megan and a permanent dirt nap for these 2 wastes of skin.

Comment

I don't thing anything could ever totally bring peace to the family and friends of Megan. Nothing can undo what happened.

Obviously, this crime struck a cord in the St. Louis area. A $30,000 reward fund is impressive and I hope it facilitated the capture of the perps.

Comment

Working...
                X