Volleyball 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volleyball 101

Reserve your spot for the dinner and auction August 18 5:30 PM Always a good time and some really neat volleyball and shocker memorabilia.

Originally posted by pogo View Post
    Reserve your spot for the dinner and auction August 18 5:30 PM Always a good time and some really neat volleyball and shocker memorabilia.
    There are other shall we say visual benefits as well as learning a little more about the game these Ladies play which is much more complicated and strategic than the average fan probably realizes. At least I can say that was the way it was with me prior to getting into Shocker VB 7 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      There are other shall we say visual benefits as well as learning a little more about the game these Ladies play which is much more complicated and strategic than the average fan probably realizes.
      "That's a fact Jack!"

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

We may have a couple of Marla Hooch's but boy can they hit. But the majority of them are in the Dottie Hinson, Kit Keller, Ellen Sue Gotlander and Mae Mordabito mold and, yeah, they can play too.

Comment

Our chicks can play.

Comment

Word is the Volleyball 101 coaching clinic this year will be short and to the point. Here is an advanced look:

Comment

I'm looking forward to Volleyball 101.
                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I believe Friday, August 10th is the last day to buy your tickets to the upcoming Volleyball 101 event which is scheduled for Saturday evening August 18th.

http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...aller=&appCode=

Might as well pick up a pair of season tickets as well while you're at it.

Go Shocks!

Comment

I'd love to go but I'll be playing in a corporate volleyball tournament, so I may be teaching my own volleyball 101, hands on! Sorry, all our team spots are full! ;)

Comment

Last call for VB101 Dinner tickets. Deadline is 5:00 pm this evening.

Comment

The 2012 Shocker Volleyball Senior Class:

Comment

It's really hard for me to believe those 2 are seniors........

Comment

You gotta love these girls.

Wichita State Volleyball. 6,361 likes · 14 talking about this. This is the official Facebook page of Wichita State Volleyball.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              What has the USA Women's Swim team wrought? That's a good teaser for the VB101 dinner. They should have run that before that cutoff ticket sales last Friday.

Comment

Working...
                              X