Kansas High school volleyball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas High school volleyball

An article in the Eagle today listed the top 100 players in the state. Saw where only one was committed to a school and that was to Marquette. I would like to hear from our SN experts on why so few girls from Kansas are not going anywhere.

Larkin going to LSU for beach ball, Regier going to Kearney State. I think there are some who are going but the article does not mention them.

Comment

I am guessing there was not a lot of research that went into the article (haven't actually seen the article). Volleyball recruiting info is not as prevalent as other major sports and typically what is available is behind a pay wall (ie prepvolleyball.com). I bet if you took the top ten names on that list and looked them up on twitter or other social medias you would quickly see that they in fact are committed/signed to play somewhere. This isn't the cleanest site but here is a partial list not behind a pay wall:

Comment

Originally posted by shockersigep921 View Post
        I am guessing there was not a lot of research that went into the article (haven't actually seen the article). Volleyball recruiting info is not as prevalent as other major sports and typically what is available is behind a pay wall (ie prepvolleyball.com). I bet if you took the top ten names on that list and looked them up on twitter or other social medias you would quickly see that they in fact are committed/signed to play somewhere. This isn't the cleanest site but here is a partial list not behind a pay wall:

Thanks

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
          X