Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAC Fall Sports (Volleyball)

This is old news but ...

The conference schedule for volleyball begins the weekend of 24-27 September. Shockers, Houston, Memphis, SMU, Tulane, and Tulsa are the Western Division. UCF, Cincinnati, East Carolina, Temple, and USF are the Eastern Division. The top two teams in each division meet in Cincinnati on 21 and 22 November for the Conference Tournament. Each conference weekend will involve two matches between the same teams.
    Last edited by flyingMoose; August 18, 2020, 09:18 AM.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Not really just volleyball, but the NCAA cancelled all fall championships. No volleyball championship, at least not this fall. I think their idea for spring is pie in the sky. Everyone that wants an extra year will get it. I have no idea how they intend to fund all the extra scholarships and expenses, from the NCAA mandate.

With no championship, it's hard to see any matches played this fall.

Comment

Volleyball has officially been moved to the Spring

Comment

yep. here's the article ...
          https://goshockers.com/news/2020/8/2...il-spring.aspx
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Could be a busy spring for Shocker fans.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                I just needed that lid on the bottom of the shelf.

Comment

Working...
                X