I counted....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I counted....

And not everyone at Shockernet was at the game.....AND NO GAME THREAD????!!!!!!

One of the best matches I've ever seen.

If you don't have goosebumps right now you don't like sports.

Shocks win in 5 GRUELING sets.

25-27, 23-25, 25-18, 29-27, 15-13.

Hats off to OU and head coach Santiago Restrepo for continuing to play this great series.

If you weren't there......I am sorry for you.

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME MATCH.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I second, third, fourth and fifth the emotion, Doc.

You could not have asked for anymore from both teams.

I was starting to wonder a little bit about the mental toughness of this team. That it is not an issue after watching the Ladies tonight.

A very good win for a Shocker team that I believe will continue to improve if we can stay together physically.

:goshocks:

Comment

Everyone played their hearts out tonight.

Adney was NAILS late.

I have no idea how Camri played....and played great.

That matched made coffee nervous.

Comment

Sounds like the Shocker spikers dug down a bit deeper and found their fortitude and resolve. I hope this quality rubs off on ALL other Shocker squads in 2011-12! Great win, sounds like I missed a good one!
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
          Sounds like the Shocker spikers dug down a bit deeper and found their fortitude and resolve. I hope this quality rubs off on ALL other Shocker squads in 2011-12! Great win, sounds like I missed a good one!
          You did not miss a good one. You missed a great one IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
            Everyone played their hearts out tonight.

Adney was NAILS late.

I have no idea how Camri played....and played great.

That matched made coffee nervous.

Doc, I did not hear the pre-game show and nothing was mentioned about Camri during the portion of the post-game show I was able to listen to.

What is the story on Camri?

Comment

Not that I have any inside info (because I certainly do not) but she took herself out of the match Saturday, in tears, and in horrific pain. If you know Camri, she's tough as nails and not about to give in to a "ding".

That being said, it appears all the x-rays came back clean. I am sure they have some explanation, but who knows?

She flashed her smile tonight, but if you watched closely, there was a lot of grimacing and she was limping a touch from time to time. But she never came out in 5 LONG sets.

Off topic a little, but it's amazing what you can do when you have about 1 service error a set, isn't it?? ;-)

Comment

By the way Shocker fans......

D3 UNI drew about 6500 last night for their match with Iowa State.

Are you picking up what I'm putting down?

Comment

Box score shows attendance of 2,522. Thought it might have been a little bigger than that but it is hard to guestimate with the full arena opened up and the crowd spread out a little more.

Not a bad crowd but nothing to brag about considering the opponent.

Seems like support for our VB program may have maxed out and hit a pateau.

Comment

Damn, gave away my 4 tickets to someone tonight... At least they should of had one hell of a time!

Comment

470 total attacks in tonight's match (235 by each team).

Comment

ISU fans travel (short distances) well?

Comment

Big UNI crowd. They did have $1 tickets and $1 dogs.

We used to do that 1 game a year....wish we still did. It's good for the game.

Comment

Big UNI crowd. They did have $1 tickets and $1 dogs.

We used to do that 1 game a year....wish we still did. It's good for the game.
                            Agreed. That's what got us going to Shocker VB games.

Comment

D3?

Comment

Working...
                              X