Lambo's Radio Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambo's Radio Show

I didn't realize Lambo had a Radio Show this year.

Lamb on the Radio
    Head coach Chris Lamb’s radio show will air Tuesday nights at 5:30 p.m. on KGSO 1410 AM with Brad Streeter. The show starts on Aug. 23.

I wonder if they had a show Tuesday because the team was enroute or arriving in Hawaii then.

Not sure this has received any pub or not. If it did I missed it.

Lambo did not connect on his radio show tonight.

They said they would have him tomorrow (Wednesday) at 5:30 pm and may move his show to Wednesday which may work better for him.

Comment

Unfortuantely I was only able to catch the second half of Lambo's show tonight so I missed all of his comments about the MSU match.

Apparently he is doing some tweaking with the line up to try to make our attack more difficult for other teams to adjust to. Specifically, he said he was swapping Camri and Sam spots' in the rotation. He said he thought this would make them less predictable although you do give up some things (unspecified). He said he thought this was the right move and that having a full week of between matches gave him the opportunity to do this.

If anyone heard the 1st half of the show I would be interested in hearing what Lambo had to say.

It appears they will be moving the show to Wednesday's from here on out.

Comment

Working...
      X