Mary Ashton Floyd -- new commitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Ashton Floyd -- new commitment

According to her posts on f-book and twitter, Mary Ashton Ford, a 5-10 OH from Ft. Worth Paschal H.S. has committed to the Shox.

She was all district 04-4A as a junior/
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

October 15, 2010

Telling numbers

28 Kills for Mary Ashton Floyd and assists for Hannah Mitchem as they led Paschal to a 25-17, 25-18, 25-22 victory over Weatherford. Floyd also had six aces.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/10...#ixzz1V9jac6Hg

Comment

Another Shocker-worthy smile. This is her High School roster picture.
      Note that they have her listed at 6' even.

LeagueLineup provides free web sites & online registration to youth and amateur sports teams, clubs and leagues. Background checks for coaches and volunteers.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Another Shocker-worthy smile. This is her High School roster picture.
        Note that they have her listed at 6' even.

http://www.leaguelineup.com/player_v...ayerid=6040208
        Heard this info from a friend:

MaryAshton Floyd known by teammates and coaches as Mash or Masher, committed in the summer after an amazing performance for Lambo and the coaching staff at a wsu camp. Lambo did not have another scholarship but she excels in academics as well and has won one of the 10 DSI finalist scholarships to use for her freshman year amd then will get Vb money I presume after that. She is known on prep volleyball for her standout defense and high volleyball IQ competing in the open division and winning several qualifiers throughout her past years in club. I would think Lambo brought on the polished 6 rotation outside for primarily her defensive and serve receive abilities in addition to standing at 6'0 with the ability to swing well across the front row.
        -Shocker Fan

Comment

Time to get back on the volleyball trail. I am completely out of the loop.....time for a little volleytalk, prepvolleyball and my old friend Rich Kern.

Comment

What Doc said.

Comment

Working...
            X