MVC pre-season poll is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC pre-season poll is out

Shockers picked 2nd behind UNI, who received all 10 first-place votes. Adney and Hooper picked for all-conference.

Makes sense but I really believe WSU is going to close the gap on UNI and that the Panthers will miss Blankenship more than most would think.

Those matches could easily be top 20/winner gets to host a sub regional type matchups.

I hope we stay healthy, because I think we're going to be super this season.

Comment

The usual suspects at the top UNI, WSU, MSU and CU.

The matches involving these teams should be very competitive and entertaining.

We should be drawing 5,000 to each of our home matches with UNI, MSU and CU although I know I'm just dreaming.

Comment

WSU VB

Hope you make it to the VB 101 dinner on Aug 20th. It should be interesting to see what Lambo has to say. Last year, the dinner was very interesting not only for Lambo's talk, but several others spoke, too. After that, a NCAA official went over VB rules and later, Lambo demonstrated some tactics by positioning several players on the court in the multi-purpose facility and then moving them around as he talked. If you have any questions about volleyball, now is a good time to send them into Shannon Lamb as it is likely they will get answered at this event after the dinner.

Comment

The deadline for purchasing tickets to the VB101 dinner is tomorrow.

WICHITA, Kan. ? Wichita State volleyball will host its third annual Volleyball 101 Dinner on Sat., August 20.

Tickets are not purchased through the ticket office.

Contact Tina Synder for tickets at (316) 978-5553 or tsnyder@goshockers.com

Comment

Marketing thought.

Do you think a 4-match package for the following matches:

09/14 - Oklahoma
            09/23 - Missouri State
            10/08 - Creighton
            10/29 - Northern Iowa

Buy 1 - $24.00
            Buy 2 - $22.00 Each
            Buy 3 or More - $20.00 Each

Call it the Shocker Grand Slam Pack

Comment