Nebraska vs Cal. Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska vs Cal. Wow!

Did anybody else notice that Nebraska got SWEPT by Cal yesterday. Hard to believe but to quote the old cliche, "That's why they play the game."
    The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Yeah I noticed and I also noticed that 3 of the 4 teams in the finals are California schools.

Comment

I also noticed that Nebraska took 5 games to get past Michigan State in the Sweet 16.

I guess the Shockers and the Spartans wore down the Huskers for Cal.

No way though do you expect Nebraska to get swept (30-28, 31-29 and 30-26).

USC's sweep of Texas was also impressive.

Penn State is about the only team that has not been really challenged yet and arguably have had by far the easiest bracket to move through in getting to the Final 4. However, that may actually work against them as the competition will now be getting much tougher.

Stanford vs USC to meet the winner of Penn State vs Cal for the National Championship.

Comment

I think that it is pretty clear that NU is a much different team in Lincoln than they are away from home. They are as talented as about any team ever assembled, but they have had a couple road/neutral court matches this year where they completely failed to show up.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
        X